Photography Book Pricing!

Since I posted my blog on facebook I have been getting a lot of requests for book pricing, etc! What I charge for the book price is exactly what the site I use charges, however, I have done a generic breakdown of pricing in addition to the book cost for scanning/set up/design. I take great pride in working on these books to make sure my client is delighted with the final product and that their book shares a lifetime of memories!

Here are a few examples for you to view and to get an idea of various sizes and designs.







div style="text-align-left;">




You have the option of various sizes and soft cover vs. hard cover. I always recommend hardcover because of the durability and overall look. It also depends on how many pages you would like. Pricing below starts with up to 40 pages and softcover.

BOOK/PRINT FEE (includes tax and shipping)

7X7 Book
$25-56

8X10 Portrait
$33 - 70

10X8 Standard Landscape
$33 - 70

13X11 Large Landscape (only Hard Cover)
$77 - 122

12X12 Large Square (only Hard Cover)
$83 - 134

IMAGE SCAN, DESIGN AND LAYOUT
$2.00 per page

0 comments:

Post a Comment