Announcing Charlie Valentine!

Our dear friends, Brian and Nicole, gave birth to a beautiful boy on Valentines Day!

Nicole thankfully had enough faith in me to design some birth announcements for them. Boy, did I have fun! I had her go to www.tinyprints.com to get some ideas of what they liked. Here were some ideas. They chose the classic blue one! What an adorable face for my first baby model! Lucky me!

I had a few others in the running but my printer just broke and I can't get the images scanned/printed. Stay tuned...

Congratulations Wells & Welcome Home Charlie!





2 comments:

Catherine Robinson said...

The announcement is precious, Keely! I texted Nicole when I got it in the mail, saying how much I loved it. And she said YOU made it! I love all of the stuff you've done, as I just finished perusing your site. Gorgeous work! I'll definitely be keeping you in mind!! :) Hope you're enjoying NC.
Cat

Keely Singer said...

Hey Cat! Thanks girl! How are you doing? Loving being a mommy I am sure! Take care and keep in touch! Let me know if you need any bday party invites, etc! ;-)

Post a Comment