Happy 60th Birthday Mom!

It's about time we could all celebrate YOU, Mom! You've spoiled us all over the years so this year is YOUR year! It was an incredible day! There was so much love in that room it was overwhelming!

I've learned from the best (of course you, mom) over the years so it was my honor to design the invitations, design a book on her life, arrange the floral arrangements and hope to make her day as special as I possibly could. We all love you so much and hope you had an unforgettable weekend!


The Chadwick


A poster that my Uncle has had for over 40 years. Back from her modeling days!

Flowers from the Pittsburgh Strip District. My dad and I drove down around 7:30am to get the first pick!

Miss Anabelle Rose Busteed


The amazing cake by Mimi's Bakeshoppe.
www.mimisbakeshoppe.com

Miss Bella O'Janpa and her best friend, Sydney Singer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment