Coffee Table Photography Books!

Blurb.com is one of the greatest sources EVER! Love it, love it, LOVE IT!
From our wedding, vacations, birthdays, engagement parties, showers, reunion books and many other special occasions, I have created and designed a series of memorable coffee table books on this site.

It's pretty simple to do but if you don't have the time or patience to organize, upload and/or scan in those old photos let me know... I really enjoy doing it! You can view all of my 20 some books on the site but here are a few links.

Here is the latest one I made for my Mom's 60th Birthday!
OH, HAPPY DAY!


And for my Dad's 70th Birthday!
"Hi, I'm Bob!"


Vacation Books
Greece/Italy

Cabo


Reunion/Genealogy Books
Busteed Reunion


Wedding Books
Keely and Spencer - Vail, CO

0 comments:

Post a Comment